• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by solaris54

  1. S

    FS: Brand New Custom Gaming PC RTX 5070 / Ryzen 5 9600X / 32GB DDR5 6000- PRICE DROPS

    Looks really nice. Why are you selling when you just built it?
  2. S

    Samsung 990 PRO 4TB

    PM sent
  3. S

    Wtb: 3080 3090/ fe / ti, 6950X i7 cpu, & DDR4 3600+ sets 4x4gb min

    I have three mobo that you might be interested in. Gigabyte X58A-UDR with i7 920 CPU combo Gigabyte Z97X-SLI with i7 4770K combo Asus Z270E with i7 950 I bought all of these boards from people here on this forum. Never had any problems.
  4. S

    FS - Free Stuff, fancy NICs, Misc

    Nice combo. The mobo even has audio.
  5. S

    FS: Motorola razr Ultra 2025 PANTONE Scarab 512 GiB Unlocked w/ case

    Which cellphone carrier did you use with this phone?
  6. S

    FS: Gigabyte AORUS FO32U2P - 4K 240 Hz 32" With DP 2.1 UHBR20 (No Dynamic Stream Compression)

    Does this monitor have a glossy screen? What location is this being shipped from?
  7. S

    FS: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming

    Tempting GPU.
  8. S

    Microcenter i9 285k $449

    https://www.microcenter.com/product/685300/intel-core-ultra-9-285k-arrow-lake-twenty-four-core-lga-1851-boxed-processor-heatsink-not-included
  9. S

    Closed

    Thanks
  10. S

    Closed

    Do you have a picture?
  11. S

    New Crucial 4TB SSD Only showing 2TB

    It shows the correct Crucial model number of 4TB and also the same in the Device manager. Maybe it is the USB reader that I am using or it needs to be installed on the MB. It seems like I have had this problem before but I can't remember how I fixed it.
  12. S

    New Crucial 4TB SSD Only showing 2TB

    Crucial 4TB SSD already switched to GPT only showing 2TB when I go to To Disk Management to scan the drive. I have done a lot of searches and so far nothing works. I already have a 8TB conventional hard drive installed so I don't think it would be the motherboard or drivers that need update. I...
Back
Top