• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by soft

  1. S

    Airflow!

    They all blow out just put your hand over it.
  2. S

    Best Graphics Card Upgrade EVER

    Ti 4200 --> 7900GS --> ?
  3. S

    Gmail and Hotmail now OK

    sweet it works :D
  4. S

    Banned for no reason?

    It works now but here is a screen shot.
  5. S

    First build, need some advice.

    I am getting an e6600 but need help finding the right motherboard. I want SLI and IDE support but I don't know where to go from there. I plan on keeping the computer for a good 3+ years so I want one that will last. I'm still running a 5 year old 1.6 ghz P4, I think its about that time to...
  6. S

    mp3 players cheap

    They have an ok rating on Bizrate and it looks like they have an ebay store called Discounttown with a 97.9% seller rating. Not too sure about the quality of the players though. I would personally go with a name brand mp3 player. If you dont need a big color display there have been some...
  7. S

    [H]ot E6300 + ECS MB 149.99 NR

    $150 B&M and $169 online
  8. S

    [H]ot E6300 + ECS MB 149.99 NR

    I wish we had one is WI too, but at least we don't have to pay sales tax when you order online.
  9. S

    Swapped computer cases now no video

    Thanks for the help, turns out the cpu got bumped so all it needed was aligning and now I can see. :cool:
  10. S

    Swapped computer cases now no video

    I took all of the internals from my HP computer and put them into a new gaming case. The problem now is it turns on but I don't see anything on my monitor. I didn't change or add anything, any idea what it might be? Thanks, soft
  11. S

    The Madcows F/S Thread *PICS*

    ygpm
Back
Top