• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by SofaKingA

  1. S

    VZ wants to charge me $20 to transfer contacts?

    I have an original Droid and I purchased a Samsung Fascinate off ebay the other day. I want to transfer all my contacts to my new phone but VZ told me they would probably charge me $20 to do this if I went in to their store. Is there anyway way to transfer all my contacts to the new phone...
  2. S

    Health of mouse on Ratpadz XT

    I just ordered mine off Ebay. Really low price (coming from Hong Kong) we'll see about the quality but I would think it would be hard to mess up mouse feet...
  3. S

    Health of mouse on Ratpadz XT

    So these are used on top of what I currently am using or are they replacements. The site doesn't give a description on how to use them. They have some compatible with the G9x. Siluro, the Hyperglidz and Puretrak feet aren't compatible with the G9x model, at least from what I saw on the...
  4. S

    Health of mouse on Ratpadz XT

    Should I be concerned about wearing out the contact area underneath my G9x mouse with a Ratpadz XT? Will the gliding area on my mouse wear out quickly? If so, how do you prevent it from happening?
  5. S

    Feeling like an idiot. Need help!

    I think a lot of ppl looking for a new mouse setup go through a similar thought process. I was looking at the GM-M8000 myself but noone really knew much about it and the company had yet to prove themselves in the mouse arena. Ultimately I decided to go with a Logitech G9x a few weeks ago and I...
  6. S

    Is this worth it?

    I don't know much about monitors meaning I haven't done much research but I'm basically looking for an external monitor for my laptop for gaming. I only have 2 days before this sale ends. Ignore the price, it's $150. Is this a really good deal? Thanks...
  7. S

    Vote for my next mouse... serious!

    Logitech G9x. Just got mine last week. Love it.
  8. S

    Reference for Logitech Setpoint?

    Does anyone have a legit link to a Setpoint manual or support site? The Logitech doesn't explain the program well at all IMO. I even joined their "Support Community" and couldn't find anything. Unless I missed it, but I searched the site pretty thoroughly and did a few searches online. I...
  9. S

    Deathadder fell apart - recommend me a light mouse for "claw" grippers?

    I started a thread almost exactly like this a few days ago (looking for a new mouse, I'm a claw gripper myself, blah blah blah.) After everyone's feedback and doing my own research I ordered the G9x. I literally opened it up about 3 hrs ago and am using it right now. After reading countless...
  10. S

    Help me buy a new gaming mouse today!

    Just an update, I ordered the G9x from Newegg for $45 with the rebate, so it's a fantastic deal. Thank you all for the info. I'll let ya guys know what I think after I've played some CSS and SC2 with it.
  11. S

    Help me buy a new gaming mouse today!

    Yep, I was just coming to post about that, you beat me to the same conclusion. I just watched a video on the X8 and it is massive. It looked a lot smaller in the pics. The Inferno still seems like a claw grip compatible mouse since its smaller but still has a lot of buttons. However...
  12. S

    Help me buy a new gaming mouse today!

    Thanks for the input guys. I actually came to the same realization about the Sentinel. Compared side by side, the G500 has about the same number customizable buttons and I don't have to worry about durability with Logitech, so that's out. I notice that people consistently praise the Death...
  13. S

    Help me buy a new gaming mouse today!

    Like many others have posted, I'm looking for a new gaming mouse. I have it narrowed down to a few options after reading countless reviews and articles. I'm primarily an RTS gamer but also play FPS. I'm going in circles reading about mice so I'm purchasing one today. They are as follows...
  14. S

    Asus G73JH vs HP Envy 17

    Saturn - you're right, I think the ENVY looks slick, and I would take a hit on the gpu, which is probably the most important component in regard to the life of the laptop for gaming. I dwelled over the specs for days, trust me. I actually think the ENVY looks better than the Asus. I just...
  15. S

    Asus G73JH vs HP Envy 17

    I'm getting a laptop in the next week and I've narrowed it down between two laptops that give me the most bang for my buck. The Best Buy model G73JH-RBBX05 vs the New Egg model Envy 17. I'll be doing a moderate amount of gaming and don't want to have my laptop over heat on me at the same time...
Back
Top