That's one gorgeous case. You should also google "Fractal Design" cases. They're made of steel, but are definitely attractive and usually run around 100-110 bucks.
Keep an eye out on Newegg for Fractal Designs brand cases. Newegg has just started carrying them, and they are very nice cases usually around 109 bucks I believe. They as sleek as some Lian-Li and Silverstone cases, but are generally made from steel instead of aluminum, negating a bit of the cost.
Corsair memory kicks ass because it smells good and always shows up on time. Corsair memory never forgets your birthday, and always leaves a 30% tip. Corsair memory always gets the ladies, and is a great wingman as well!
Thanks for the input, guys. It was just an idea I had floating around. I have tons of spare parts laying around and I'm a craigslist junkie as far as finding used parts etc.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112287&Tpk=N82E16811112287
Has anyone had any hands-on experience with these? I would love to buy one for testing out different configs in a more practical way than the cardboard-box method ;) Also, has anyone ever used this for your...
Ya know, honestly I really don't care for Crysis that much... your system will be able to run just about any game out there. It doesn't take an uber system to play most games, it just takes one to play most games at there highest settings with a high level of AA.