Recent content by Snpbond

  1. S

    Best Gaming IPS

    That's good to hear, it shipped out today so I should have it early next week, as long as the BLB isn't too unbearable I don't think it'll be a problem. I had read the calibrated display has very nice colour, I assume you used the settings on TFTCentral?? Sorry for thread highjack...
  2. S

    Best Gaming IPS

    I had read that the fall 2011 models were plagued with backlight bleeding and that the newer models from the spring are less effected. I had also read the 24" models were worse than the 27" ones (which I know you aren't looking for). I just ordered a 27" S227A850D so I'll see how the...
  3. S

    Far Cry HDR not working

    HAHA!! Got it to work! Runs ok, but need to know the fps command.. I just turned everything on high, tried it, it worked, and started lowering things down, till its runable, now it works good and is pretty smooth, the fps command would be greatful though
  4. S

    Far Cry HDR not working

    this sucks, I drool at those pics Yeah, it even confirms that I entered it correctly, it says above it r_hdrrendering = 10 or whatever, maybe the 6600GT just doesnt do it? It says that it supports it on other sites tho :(
  5. S

    Far Cry HDR not working

    I wouldnt have a screeny for you, I havnt personally lookked at his settings, but they arnt all on low, maybe there all on normal. His pc is 4 hrs from there, so I cant check right now, but I believe you when you say that hdr does take alot. I played Serious Sam 2 demo with it on and it owned my...
  6. S

    Far Cry HDR not working

    I have AA turned off, possitive, Im running at 1280x1024 and it runs smooth at the settings its at, but it would be cool to see it with HDR, my brother runs it fine (3ghz, 6800) at 1280x1024 with no slowdown and everything on normal/high. Ill try turning everything on highest :p but other...
  7. S

    Far Cry HDR not working

    I recently got Far Cry, and installed it and all the patches, I was really excited for HDR cause I saw it on my brother's pc and it looked sweet. When I type the command in the console (\r_hdrrendering x) for x I tried all the numbers 1-11. Nothing happens, the console returns r_hdrrendering = x...
Back
Top