• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by snoopikus

  1. S

    Problem booting 1060

    Hi The bios is the newest I can download via MSI Live update 1.90, yest its quite old ~2010 but MSI hasn;t released the new one. I also downloaded the newest Nvidia drivers (clean install) and yet, no changes, today PC goes past BIOS post menu and then "Monitor going to sleep" promp... reset...
  2. S

    Problem booting 1060

    Hi I got some weird problem with my GPU 1060. I recently changed from 570GTX into 1060GTX, and my PC is not always boot into windows. It randomly goes this way: 1) I press the button and it goes all okey into windows 10 2) The Bios goes ok, and then my monitors going black and nothing happens...
Back
Top