A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Yeah, it is the Dell Latitude 7390. I also assume it will work in other Dell products with the same generation processor. If you wanted to you could probably run dual 32GB SODIMMs in a Latitude 7490 for 64GB of RAM total. Could make a good alternative to the expensive and heavy mobile workstations.
I have been following this thread for months waiting for a reputable source my organization can actually purchase from (e.g not eBay or an AU site)
It seems OWC is now selling 2666Mhz 32GB SODIMMs that are for the new MacMini: https://eshop.macsales.com/item/OWC/2666DDR4S32G/
We have one on...
I'm looking to mount 3x Dell U3011 30" displays, and am having trouble finding a mount which can support three of these.
Does anyone have a recommendation? I have a glass desk, so the mount would need to have a base stand, and not a desk clamp. I also do not want to mount to the wall.
Thanks!
Hello,
I have a 4-way SLI setup (Asus GTX680-2GD5) which I have been using the provided GPU Tweak utility. This is the first major upgrade I have had in years.. so I have two questions.
1) What is the best tool(s) to overclock a GTX680 4-way SLI setup?
2) I read (in another post) that...
In the past I've ran a cable from graphics card to the motherboard internally using a SPDIF connection.
I'm not sure if the 690 can do this but this is what I needed to do for audio pass-through on my old 260.
Take a look at this...
So true. As I mentioned earlier in this thread my woes with NewEgg trying to get my 680 purchase processed.. In the future I will not be using NewEgg unless there is substantial cost advantages.
Well I'm not too happy. I called Newegg (again) and all they could say is "Sorry, we're not sure why your order keeps getting voided. Your billing information is good".
They noted they had 39 orders for the Asus, and are now sold out after my last attempt was again voided. I was told that...
No this is my order that keeps getting voided, and I keep reodering. Newegg keeps telling me that it went through.. but obviously not. Very frustrating.