Recent content by SnakePliskin

  1. S

    FS: PSP Games, R4DS

    I have for sale a few psp games and an R4DS unit I need to get rid of. All prices are shipped and negotiable. I accept money orders and google checkout. All psp games are in like new condition, include manuals and cases as follows: Brave Story New Traveler $30 Monster Hunter Freedom 2...
  2. S

    FS: Gateway Laptop, Laptop Carry Case

    I have a laptop for sale. Its a Gateway MX3702 and the specs on the system are as follow: Intel® Core™ Duo processor T2050 (1.6 GHz | 2 MB L2 Cache | 533 MHz) 14.1-inch Widescreen Ultrabright™ TFT 1GB DDR2 Dual Channel memory 533 MHz (2 x 512) ATI Radeon® Xpress 200M graphics...
  3. S

    FS: Linksys Brand 7dBI High Gain Antennas

    Its like paypal but better.
  4. S

    FS: Linksys Brand 7dBI High Gain Antennas

    Up for sale I have 2 Linksys 7dBI High Gain Antennas. I am selling these as a pair only for $20 OBO shipped. These are OFFICIAL Linksys branded antennas and are guaranteed working like new. I only accept Google Checkout. PM Me or Reply to this thread if your interested.
  5. S

    F/S: 24 Season 4, Audigy 4, DVDs and Games

    PM's answered. BUMP
  6. S

    WTB: 6600GT / 6800 AGP ASAP

    I have the 6600GT can do $85 for it but ill throw in HL2 Episode one and some other stuff if your willing to spend a little more. I believe we have done business before.
  7. S

    F/S: 24 Season 4, Audigy 4, DVDs and Games

    Sound Card Pending.
  8. S

    F/S: 24 Season 4, Audigy 4, DVDs and Games

    I have up for sale a few things I need to get off my hands. They are as follow: Audigy 4 SOLD (Shipped) (Includes remote,usb remote reciever,box,cd,and sound card) It's the retail kit below: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7293822&type=product&id=1118841165481 24 Season 4...
  9. S

    F/S: Socom Fireteam Bravo PSP

    Socom Fireteam Bravo PSP Like new in case includes manual . $25 Shipped! Now accepting paypal.
  10. S

    FS: Samsung SyncMaster 930BF 19" LCD

    Samsung SyncMaster 930BF 19" LCD (LIKE NEW IN BOX) $350 http://www.samsung.com/Products/Monitor/LCD_Digital/LS19BIDKBVXAA.asp?page=Features Accepting Money Orders or Cashiers Checks only. Will cross ship if you have good heat. If not will ship only after payment is received.
Back
Top