Recent content by slee8251

  1. S

    how are there ivy bridges on ebay?

    one of the seller is a top rated seller and a buyer left a positive feedback for an "ivy bridge he bought"
  2. S

    how are there ivy bridges on ebay?

    i was browsing through ebay and saw ivy bridges ie Intel Ivy Bridge Core i5 3550 i'm guessing these are either fake or engineering samples...
  3. S

    blurry display on Samsung TV using HDMI cable

    I have a 8800 GTS 640 MB . I also have a 720p 32" Samsung TV. I connected a DVI to HDMI cable (DVI on the graphics card and the HDMI to the TV) but i get a blurry screen. I remember when I used my other graphics card which used an HDMI cable, I had to change the source name to "PC" and...
  4. S

    what should i learn first java or c#

    i'm a beginner to programming. i am midway through my first programming course in C. I want to start learning other languages. do you recommend me learning java or c# first. what would be easier to grasp since I have some knowledge in C also, anyone know of any good books for either...
Back
Top