• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by slaWter

  1. S

    ATI Radeon HD 3870 X2 Drawing

    In :D
  2. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    reveille_83, impressive. I love it! I wish they would export these displays to Switzerland :)
  3. S

    It's Shipped!

    Really impressive, I love the Mac Pro. Enjoy it!!
  4. S

    will a single Next Gen card (g80 dx10) card be enough to power a 30" LCD

    I think you have to go SLI or Quad every time a new GPU generation hits. Playing games maxed out at 2560x1600 is really demanding. And for newer and upcoming games you have to upgrade every time.
  5. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Looks really good! It's a nice setup you got there.
  6. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    It's X-Fi Elite Pro's external box (input/output).
  7. S

    Mac-compatible Media Players

    http://www.pure-mac.com/ Take a look, there could be something. Good luck^^
  8. S

    Mac-compatible Media Players

    Don't know if it works but I like VLC: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
  9. S

    Catalyst on MacBook Pro (Bootcamp)

    Hey I use Bootcamp for Mac OS X and XP Pro on my MBP. One reason I use XP is gaming. I still have the Apple ATI display drivers installed. Is it possible to use newer Catalyst drivers from ati.com? Has anyone tested this? Thanks
  10. S

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Here are three newer pics of my desk:
  11. S

    Got my Quad SLI setup , its huge!!..Pics

    Add this to your autoexec or change it in the config file:
  12. S

    Got my Quad SLI setup , its huge!!..Pics

    Go with a Conroe and overclock it. There's no gain with this 4x4 stuff in todays games.
  13. S

    Got my Quad SLI setup , its huge!!..Pics

    Great jacuzz1! How much better is it for the 3007 compared to two 7900GTX?
  14. S

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    Thanks for the info!
  15. S

    Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

    I'm asking because I like to buy a HD-DVD player for my PC. Not a standalone player. So if I play a HDCP protected movie over DVI HDCP, I like to see the movie at least on 1080i. Is this possible or does the 3007 have a similar limitation as the 2407? Thanks.
Back
Top