Recent content by Slagathor

  1. Slagathor

    5950x Asus Dark Hero, does this look good, or can I do better??

    I set the best cores to 10, the rest to 25, it boosts a tick higher, I will keep playing with it and see what turns up...
  2. Slagathor

    5950x Asus Dark Hero, does this look good, or can I do better??

    Finally got my 5950x and Dark Hero earlier this month, been doing some PBO 2 stuff, and core optimizer at -20 all cores. was running them at -25 for a week or so with no issues, until Friday playing 7 Days to Die Darkness Falls mod and 3 crash's in a row, nuts....heh OCCT was running for about 3...
  3. Slagathor

    ATI Catalyst 9.9

    Same here, just installed the 9.9's...... I thought I cooked something, good to know it;s not just me.... :D
  4. Slagathor

    Core 2 Duo E6600 Stepping B2

    http://folding.stanford.edu/
Back
Top