Recent content by skychilde

  1. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    YHP9NC-T6BP-KDKM2W-28YC-CWH9RJ XEY42G-KVD2-4H7248-24VD-YW98VE
  2. S

    Star Craft 2 guest pass

    V9RWGY-49CN-EKCJCE-4RPG-DCCHFR CXTJK8-CY8E-T6CVM7-YCGM-XX2BE6
  3. S

    Skychilde's FS Thread to Avoid Prostitution

    Cut the prices of the video cards. If they are still high, somebody tell me or just offer something. Really tired of eating Ramen. Bump
  4. S

    Skychilde's FS Thread to Avoid Prostitution

    If my prices are too high, somebody let me know. Like I said, I know nothing about selling computer components. TTT
  5. S

    Skychilde's FS Thread to Avoid Prostitution

    Bump, added my collection of video cards I'm not using. Please help!~
  6. S

    Skychilde's FS Thread to Avoid Prostitution

    Delete me
  7. S

    2.5" IDE to USB Controller

    Nevermind, found one.
  8. S

    Save the Bank Account FS thread!

    I'm in desperate need of money now. My checks were stolen and counterfeited and I've got like $10 in my wallet and no money until they get everything taken care of. Please buy something.
  9. S

    WTB Webcam

    I'm looking for a nice quality webcam for a desktop. If you've got one for sale, I'm interested. Possible buy this weekend.
  10. S

    WTB/WTT Dell Inspiron B130 Parts

    Nobody has one do they?
  11. S

    WTB/WTT Dell Inspiron B130 Parts

    Bump, I really don't have $15 atm to dump into a friend's computer.
  12. S

    WTB/WTT Dell Inspiron B130 Parts

    I'm in the process of fixing a friends laptop and it needs a new AC adapter. I'm not looking to pay too much for it, but I was also hoping whomever has one to dispose would like to trade for it otherwise. Here's my FS thread: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1422780 Please help...
  13. S

    Save the Bank Account FS thread!

    Bump in the hopes I might sell something....
  14. S

    Save the Bank Account FS thread!

    The least somebody could do is tell me how I could make this stuff at least a little more appealing so I can get rid of it, I hate just throwing something away
  15. S

    Dell Inspiron B130 power issue

    I have no idea if this is the right forum to post this in, if not, please move it for me. I have an old Dell Inspiron B130 laptop and I am not entirely sure what's wrong with it but it doesn't recognize that it's getting power from the adapter. Could it either be the jack where it plugs into...
Back
Top