The 360 and it's RROD did receive enough attention for MS to finally extend the warranty to 3 years.
And if you do install drivers (created by and endorsed by the manufacturer) that corrupt your system, the manufacturer should own up to the problem. I made no mention of a lawsuit, just that...
Everyone, please look at the number of people with this problem. You're not the only one, that referenced thread has atleast 30 pages so far.
I experience the same problem on the second day I received my ps3 (the day it did the v2.53 update).
(i bought a mgs4 bundle from amazon on...
Just installed my new DFI nf4 ultra and my sound isn't working. Drivers are installed and everything shows up fine in device manager. Anyone have any ideas as to whats wrong? Thanks.
You could also try slipstreaming the RAID drivers into the windowsXP cd if you have a retail version of XP. Here's a link showing how to:
link
I'm not sure if this will work with an OEM cd or not, but it works great with a retail cd.