Recent content by SkewdAtom

  1. S

    where can I buy Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro

    I bought this Thermaltake CPU Cooler which is almost the same design as the Arctic Freezer 7, has good reviews, and is available at a reasonable price: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16835106085
  2. S

    Those who upgraded from single-core A64 to C2D/C2Q: real-world performance gains?

    I went from an Athlon 64 3800+ to a C2D E4300 @ 2.88 GHz and I experienced a pretty significant performance increase @ 1280x1024. You will be able to max out all your settings without giving up any fps, and in some cases you will gain fps.
  3. S

    E4300 OC or E6600 OC'd to upgrade from A64 4000+ non OC?

    I went with the E4300 last week and can't believe how easily it overclocks. I got 2.88 GHz without even trying. Once my benchmarks started to exceed those of a E6600, I stopped.
  4. S

    New computer, what do you think?

    Dude, use this promo code for the FireStix to save $20 at Newegg (end price will be $169.99): EMC220BUFFLO
  5. S

    E4300 vs E6300

    ClubIT: http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=CA4830994
  6. S

    E4300 vs E6300

    Thanks \. I went with the E4300 and the DS3 Rev 3.3 instead for a few bucks more. That way I can add a Quad Core with the same setup later on.
  7. S

    New computer, what do you think?

    Citizen86, I just bought almost the same exact setup. You can get the DS3 Revision 3.3 from ClubIT for $132.88 (w/ Shipping), which is a few bucks cheaper than NewEgg: http://www.clubit.com/product_detail.cfm?itemno=A4830994
  8. S

    E4300 vs E6300

    I am about to finally upgrade my system from an Athlon 64 3400+ and I've narrowed down my selections to the last two processors, the E4300 and the E6300. I know there are price cuts coming in April, but I have rebates and coupon codes I need to use up by the end of February. I keep reading...
  9. S

    [H]OT! X800XTPE AGP $206.10

    It is when you can get an X800XT PE from ZZF for $279 shipped (In Stock): http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=320816
  10. S

    WTB: x800xt/pe or x850 AGP

    There are a ton of X800XT PE's from ZZF ranging from $229-$249 on Back Order right now, which should clear up within the next week or so. Right now they have a Sapphire X800XT PE for $279: http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=320816 If you can wait a week, they...
Back
Top