• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by SippinOnLean

  1. S

    Oc'ing 8350

    Well everything is set to automatic except the cpu ratio. voltage was auto ram was auto etc.
  2. S

    Oc'ing 8350

    So I recently bought a computer off a friend which has an 8350 in it with a corsair h100i water cooler. So long story short it seems slow as balls overclocked but stock speeds feel better does that make sense? Any tips to make it faster besides upgrading?
  3. S

    Help!!

    If anyone wants a fix just take out cmos battery for 30-1min I got er all reset :P
  4. S

    Help!!

    Never mind it fixed pls delete!
  5. S

    Help!!

    So I recently bought a ryzen 5 1600 and thought it'd be a good idea to overclock with the stock cooler I read a few places it runs stable at 4ghz 1.25v so I adjusted it and after doing so the computer won't boot. A little while sitting there it detects the monitor then goes blank and then my...
  6. S

    AMD Ryzen 5 Reviewer's Kit Giveaway

    Let get dat!!!
  7. S

    Good gaming laptop for <$600?

    Just basic ones like maybe some CSGO maybe some wow
  8. S

    Good gaming laptop for <$600?

    Could I get some possible recommendations for a laptop in this price range? Could possibly spend a little bit more.
  9. S

    Internet Problems

    Don't know if this is the right forum but recently I've been having really bad problems with internet. Back story I live in my parent's basement like a fat virgin no life but I haven't had a problem with internet until recently. I play games on a wireless connection but my ping jumps all the...
Back
Top