Recent content by sinisterDei

  1. sinisterDei

    WTB: Cheapest Zen+/Zen2/Zen3 CPU possible

    Oh I know. I'm testing an X470D4U2-2T which has a BMC in it to handle video output!
  2. sinisterDei

    WTB: Cheapest Zen+/Zen2/Zen3 CPU possible

    I've got a mobo I need to test. I need the cheapest CPU I can put on it to do so. Technically it can take a Zen+ CPU as well, but original Zen is officially not supported so my preference trends towards Zen 2. Something like a Ryzen 3100 or 3600 or whatever, but if it's super cheap I'll...
  3. sinisterDei

    WTB: 5070TI

    My apologies, I had confused it with another drive. It indeed is not DRAM based. Still a nice drive but not what you're lookign for.
  4. sinisterDei

    WTB: 5070TI

    I've got a Lexar Play 4TB for $375. Gen4 with DRAM cache.
  5. sinisterDei

    WTS: Beelink SER5 Pro Mini-PC

    I had this listed in my big thread, but here it is separately. I'm in 77573. Beelink SER5 Pro. It's got a Ryzen 5800H, 16GB of RAM, 500GB SSD, and a copy of Windows 11 on it. It's a pretty decent bit of kit. $300 shipped get it.
  6. sinisterDei

    *found* 700+W power supply

    I actually found one, a Corsair 850W for $40. I would have taken Ark up on his offer... except i already have a Seasonic X Series I'm missing many cables from; that's the one I'm trying to replace lol. If you want to sell the C750 for $40 I'll take another as a spare, but otherwise I'm good.
  7. sinisterDei

    All gone!

    pm
  8. sinisterDei

    *found* 700+W power supply

    Like the title says, I want to buy a 700+ W power supply. Preferably modular, though that's not strictly required. This is for a scrapyard build, so cost is my primary motivator. Shipped to 77573.
  9. sinisterDei

    WTB: Cheapest Windows 11 compatible GPU money can buy

    'Performance' is a non issue lol. I just need to know a system boots and is stable. It's a test bench card.
  10. sinisterDei

    WTB: Cheapest Windows 11 compatible GPU money can buy

    Haha. For my purposes I don't even really care about it being 'legally' compatible or blessed by anyone. If it displays a 1080p image, I'm good.
  11. sinisterDei

    WTB: Cheapest Windows 11 compatible GPU money can buy

    So, by GPU, I don't mean gaming. I mean literally something just capable of rendering the Windows 11 GUI. I need something for testing systems that don't have an integrated GPU, like F series Intel chips. I used to have an old GT710 or something, but I seem to have misplaced it. Shipping to...
  12. sinisterDei

    FS: Price Drop: AlphaCool UT60 140MM x 2

    You can try listing on homelabsales or hardwareswap, but honestly I think you're going to run into difficulty. You're putting a high premium on the 2080 Ti cards being 'matching' and rigged for watercooling and stuff, but for a lot of people the fact the cards are matching is irrelevant and the...
  13. sinisterDei

    WTB: old cpus

    Good luck getting your CPUs, I just wanted to share this: Don't mind the dust. This is a little bit of art I put on the wall years back; the series of CPUs I first used in my builds. From the top, left to right, 286, 486, Cyrix 6x86 (the first one *I* bought and built- my dad bought the first...
Back
Top