Recent content by silentnswift

  1. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I've got 3 more free keys, just PM me WITH YOU EMAIL ADDRESS and I will be happy to send them out
  2. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    Finally got some more keys, PM me WITH YOUR EMAIL if you would like a key. Thanks!
  3. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I've got 5 to give out. Send me a pm WITH your email address so I can send you a fresh key. Thanks!
  4. S

    Random CPU spikes, cant determine cause

    Ever since a few weeks ago, I have noticed that my cpu will spike randomly and cause my frame rate in games to lag. I think this is an ongoing problem that occurs outside of games too because it randomly spikes no matter what game I run, and is probably not noticeable unless my computer is doing...
  5. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I have 5 free trial cd keys also. Just PM me with your email address and I can send you a fresh one. The email address is required for me to send the cd key out, just the way it works on the trial site.
  6. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I have 5 free keys, just shoot me a PM with your email address so I can guarantee you one.
  7. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    3 unused passes. Just PM me with your email address.
  8. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    Got 3 more, just PM me with your email and I will send you one directly.
  9. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    3 Keys up for use: Wow all 3 keys used, please PM me with your email address for the last remaining 2.
  10. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I've got 5 keys, I send them direct through email so they aren't taken. Just make sure to PM me your email address.
  11. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    Got 5 more keys, just PM me with your email address and I will send them.
  12. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I've got 5 more passes, just pm me your email address.
  13. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I've got 4 passes left. Just PM me with an email address and I will send you one.
  14. S

    FREE World OF Warcraft Guest Pass (Key Listed) 1st come 1st served

    I've got 5 more free passes for those who want to try the game. Just pm me with your email address.
  15. S

    Missing hal.dll file

    I have a feeling that it might be a faulty hard drive, since I just received this hard drive from newegg (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822148247) and within 1 week this error has shown up. I have done no overclocking, and Windows 2000 has been stable for more than 2...
Back
Top