• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Silentium Noctis

  1. S

    best bang a/v reciever? does it exisist?

    The Onkyo TXSR605 for the win. Full video and audio HDMI switching, v1.3, Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD master audio decoding. Outstanding receiver. For speakers, take a gander at the Boston Acoustics MCS130 set...
  2. S

    LG GGC-H20L Blu-Ray/HD DVD Combo 272.28+shipping

    Newegg restocked and has some ready to go. Just placed my order :) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827136133
  3. S

    Separate drives for OS and storage

    I've noticed alot of builds have separate drives for their OS and storage. What's the benefit with this setup?
  4. S

    HTPC Build Post #49201

    Whoa... is that deal still going on? I can't find it on BBY's website..
  5. S

    pvr 150 and vista x64 drivers

    Good call on that. I posted in this thread. By looks several people have similar problem: http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=11379
  6. S

    pvr 150 and vista x64 drivers

    I found this page http://www.hauppauge.co.uk/pages/support/support_new_xpvista.html Updated on 4/11/07 for Vista support for the WinTV PVR-150. I follow all the instructions, including clearing the drivers, rebooting, and running the driver install exe. It detects supported drivers but...
  7. S

    pvr 150 and vista x64 drivers

    Alright, so I recently purchased the Hauppauge winTV pvr 150. I'm running Vista ultimate x64. I download the drivers on their webpage and follow the instructions. When i select the folder for Windows to find the drivers it keeps saying it can't find any. When I try adding the hardware...
Back
Top