• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by sicroci

  1. S

    Looking for enterprise SSD

    I have decided to buy an M.2 to U.2 adapter and a U.2 enterprise SSD. Which U.2 enterprise SSD with 2TB do you recommend me?
  2. S

    Looking for enterprise SSD

    I don't have space for a PCIe card and my motherboard doesn't support U.2 from what I can see... I only have an M.2 slot.
  3. S

    Looking for enterprise SSD

    My concern is performance throttling due to overheating in the case of consumer SSDs... I need to intensively use the SSD for long periods of time (days) without interruption...
  4. S

    Looking for enterprise SSD

    Capacity: at least 1TB Budget: no limits Endurance: read intensive, less write intensive, for deep learning (for storing the training dataset) Important: fast reading No power loss protection No integrated encruption I am looking for an SSD in order to use it for deep learning where intensive...
  5. S

    Looking for enterprise SSD

    Could someone recommend me an ENTERPRISE M.2 NVMe 2280 SSD?
  6. S

    M.2 NVMe SSD and overheating

    For which applications do you use the SSD? deep learning?
  7. S

    M.2 NVMe SSD and overheating

    I would like to buy an M.2 NVMe SSD and use it for heavy data transfer applications. I have read that many SSDs suffer from overheating. Do you know M.2 NVMe SSDs that don't have the overheating problem?
Back
Top