A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=922764&page=2&pp=20&highlight=JetWay+A210GDMS-Pro
ppl who have had ocing success. And second there arent a lot of matx mobos out there so i got this one. there is no need to hate.
i have read on here awhile back when i was looking into getting this mobo and i have seen ppl hit 2.5. 2.4 and they say there onboard nic card goes out. but i know it is possible.
I have tried everything you guys have said so far and it cant get it to boot. i can goto 250x9 but if i try 255 it doesnt boot.
yea at 250x9 video games freeze up and what not so. i dont not about that i even bumped the vcore up some still freezes. so i put it back to 2.2
I have tried...
well yea i have tried upping the voltage but doesnt do anything but i dont know about the ram settiings so i havent touched them. i even lowerd the ram fsb again and that did nothing too. I think it is the the ram timmings that are holding me back. but the 2.2ghz benchmarks are good i am happy...
Ok well this is my 1st time overclocking i think i understand what to do. I need some help with the ram timmings. i have got it Oc'd to 2.2ghz from 1.8. So i am doing good so far. I am using stock cooling. my goal is 2.4, but after i try to go past 2.2 ie 2.3 it doesnt boot.I think it is the ram...
i just got a whole bunch of parts form new egg to build a new computer i got them today i hooked everything up and when i power on it powers on for like 1 second and then stops i dont know why. then i press it again it does the same thing and if i try it a third time i doesnt do anything. i have...