Recent content by Shoyz

  1. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    My first (and only) video card was a Radeon HD4650 and the latest drivers for it at the time of purchase were awful. Literally stuck at 480P on youtube, mediocre game performance. Near the end of it's life I had to manually install the newer drivers (through Device Manager) because the program...
  2. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    For anybody that purchased the MSI GTX 660TI from Amazon, they (for some reason) have already lowered the price to $300 (290 after rebate). If you contact their support desk you might be able to get a $20 refund. Or in my case, the price of your order lowered to reflect the new 300 value...
  3. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    All of them seem to be on newegg now.
  4. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    Not sure about every retailer, but the Borderlands 2 offer is on Amazon for pretty much every 660/670/680, as well as some other sites (such as the first one that started selling 660s early which broke the news). Probably not boxed then. But Amazon isn't the only one with 'em.
  5. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    The MSI ended up being 320 instead of 330/350 on top of a $10 rebate and they all include a copy of Borderlands 2 (which I imagine you can sell for a decent sum if you do so quickly). It's already on sale. Unless you'd prefer to wait and get no free game I guess.
  6. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    Gigabyte unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HngkU1YxYo
  7. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    12:20AM Guess this means it'll be in the evening? :(
  8. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    MacMall has the PNY up for $300, Asus for $330, an EVGA models for $340 and $420 :eek:
  9. S

    Nvidia GTX 660 Ti Detailed

    Figure the MSI Twin Frozr would be a good choice for this card? Saw it was assumed to be 330 base/350 OC.
  10. S

    Fujitsu XL3220T - US compatible?

    So my PS3 will work fine? I'll be getting it then, thanks :)
  11. S

    Fujitsu XL3220T - US compatible?

    https://sp.ts.fujitsu.com/dmsp/docs/ds-display-xl3220t.pdf I've become smitten with this monitor due to it's LED and white frame, but being a UK exclusive I was wondering if importing it would work? "Rated voltage range 100 - 240 V" should mean that it's power compatible and I'd just need a...
Back
Top