• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by shooks

  1. S

    FS: Steam $50 credit code - $45

    I got a $50 steam wallet card, asking SOLD. I prefer amazon payments, will email code upon payment. Heat - Shooks
  2. S

    FS: EVGA GeForce GTX 680 2GB

    It's this card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130768 Perfect condition, never overclocked, still has warranty coverage until 5/21/15. Will come in original box with accessories, but I don't have the driver disc or manual. SOLD Prefer Amazon payments, thanks for...
  3. S

    FS: HP Touchpad 32GB

    ttt
  4. S

    FS: HP Touchpad 32GB

    ty for the bump :)
  5. S

    FS: HP Touchpad 32GB

    ttt
  6. S

    FS: HP Touchpad 32GB

    bump
  7. S

    FS: HP Touchpad 32GB

    ttt
  8. S

    FS: HP Touchpad 32GB

    ttt
Back
Top