Recent content by sholmes555

  1. S

    direct x question

    hey guys, had a general question. If your card is directX9.0....is there any upgrade you can do to have it be directX10.0 or am i failing to understand something vital? Thanks!
  2. S

    question on Evga's

    cool guys thanks. i bought the 680i mobo and a 500w supply. i think that should be sufficient just cuz i don't think i'll go crazy anytime soon. now i'll just have to worry whether or not my ram is going to need to be tweaked in order for it to work which i'll be posing soon. thanks again guys...
  3. S

    question on Evga's

    cool. what about PSU's? How much do you think i'd need for a 680i board plus the ram i have and the vid card? 7900gs
  4. S

    question on Evga's

    Well, i found this board: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188017 though, the rear I/O panel looks kinda weird....would I have to get a new case for this or am i just being stupid and this I/O panel looks just fine to fit with any atx-supporting case? Thanks!
  5. S

    question on Evga's

    hey guys, i'm a n00b but i'm trying to build a computer right now. I've got an E6600 and patriot 2 gigs ram, and an EVGA 7900GS (from newegg) and vista ultimate as of now. i've still yet to buy a PSU and a case which i'll do shortly but i'd ideally like to buy a mobo right now or today. I've...
Back
Top