Recent content by Shock Therapy

  1. S

    WTB PS2 (fatty or slim)

    to the top
  2. S

    WTB PS2 (fatty or slim)

    I would like to purchase a PS2 for my daughter. I dont need anything special. She is young and this would be here first gaming console. I am looking for one cheap. If anyone has one please let me know. I can pay via paypal or a money order. thank you for your time.
  3. S

    Troll:Shock_Therapy

    Paid in full haha...I guess one day late...but oh well got him paid in full.So this can finally be over with....... No lies no excuses I just wasnt able to get online to do it yesterday, but I paid him just now via paypal. So he can be happy.I told him once I got my income tax I would pay...
  4. S

    Troll:Shock_Therapy

    $50.00 just sent to him via paypal. More coming soon.
  5. S

    Troll:Shock_Therapy

    Got my paycheck today. I will be sending you some money tommorrow via money order.I will post again once its been shipped.
  6. S

    Troll:Shock_Therapy

    Yes I sold a different one to someone else on another forum. they didnt puschase it here. I gave him $40.00 which was all the profit I had off of it. I sold it to pay off some bills. The whole reason behind all this is my job cut my pay from $9.50 to $8.50 per hour leaving me losing around...
  7. S

    Troll:Shock_Therapy

    Oh btw I know it has taking me a long time to get this cleared up I sent him $40.00 on December 1st so its not like I have been avoiding him all together. Total Amount: -$40.00 USD Date: Dec. 1, 2007 Time: 20:02:32 PST Status: Completed I do want to get this taking...
  8. S

    Troll:Shock_Therapy

    Yes I am going to issue you a refund in full. I just havent had the money. I only get paid once a month sometimes or if I get a bonus sometimes twice. but mostly once. so my money is all at one time per month all most always. I do plan on paying the money back but if I dont have it I just dont...
  9. S

    FS XBOX and XBOX 360

    XBOX 360 SOLD
  10. S

    FS XBOX and XBOX 360

    To the top....anyone?
  11. S

    FS XBOX and XBOX 360

    Morning bump
  12. S

    FS XBOX and XBOX 360

    To the top....Anyone interested?
  13. S

    FS XBOX and XBOX 360

    Nightly bump
  14. S

    FS XBOX and XBOX 360

    to the top
  15. S

    FS XBOX and XBOX 360

    I am selling a few items to try and get some money up to fix my second car that has went down on me. Here are some of the things I have for sale. I am providing pics. XBOX 360 Here is what you get: Premium console flashed with iextreme 1.2c (NO HDD) Wireless controller HD AV Cables...
Back
Top