Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I bought a pair of Swan D1080 mark IIs and would like to drop a little bit of coin into expanding my system a bit.
Some info:
Audio source is a laptop with what I assume is onboard audio (IDT).
System to be primarily used for listening to music and watching movies.
The room these will be...
I bit on the 2209wa for fear that the 20% coupon would expire at midnight (really can't justify spending 300 on a monitor). Will look for more information tomorrow and cancel the order if necessary. I think I may end up keeping the monitor, though, as i've noticed that even on my laptop's lcd...
To be clear I'm not outright dismissing the 2209wa, I just want to make the most informed decision possible.
I plan on connecting the monitor to my laptop via hdmi in order to watch movies and potentially play older games.
Now, I could see a friend dropping by with an xbox, but I'm...
I was hoping I could tilt the monitor enough so that high placement wouldn't be a problem (ergotron stand or regular).
I'm really worried about the 2209.
Non standard resolution
No HDMI
Smaller screen
I know that IPS is a better technology but, considering my needs, is it really...
Trying to get an a/v rig set up for my dorm room.
Looking to purchase a second monitor (have a laptop) for use as a tv and to view movies/television shows on. Would like to spend ~200 but will go a bit higher if the price/quality point merits it.
Requirements:
-Preferably 23 or greater...