• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Shambler

  1. S

    Tesla Accelerated Into Barrier

    6 seconds with your hands off the wheel is a huge distance when going 60+ mph. That's ~530 feet. That's almost two football fields. Probably not a safe idea.
  2. S

    Windows Update shenanigans (WSUS)

    Also note: I've done the re-auth and detect now switches. No difference. :(
  3. S

    Windows Update shenanigans (WSUS)

    A handful of servers return 0 updates available after a scan. These servers are in an OU/Sec Group targeted by WSUS policy. (When to download etc) All 2008 R2. All but a few are working great. The problem machines haven't installed updates since May. No errors are reported in the Windows...
  4. S

    Power Shell and AD assistance

    Thanks dudes. I think I got what I needed.
  5. S

    Power Shell and AD assistance

    I'd like to get some help with using powershell to get some info from AD Specifically: Machine Name, OS, and not in one specific OU. I've messed around with DS query, get-adobject etc etc, but run into a bit of an issue. Our environment has around 25-30k objects and the script either takes...
  6. S

    Front end for AD Attribute management

    We're using O365 hosted up at MS. Was thinking Forefront Identity Manager could do some/all of this. But I'm not sure.
  7. S

    Front end for AD Attribute management

    Can anyone recommend a solution for allowing users to update their own Phone, Address, etc info in AD? Along the lines of a website they visit, sign into, and then add their changes.
  8. S

    15 New Types Of Ads Coming To Your Twitter Feed

    15 amazing ads the other companies don't want you to see! With this one simple trick; 15 more ads! Other ad companies hate these -5 new ads! Am I doing this right?
  9. S

    BlackBerry Taking Legal Action Product Leakers

    They have products to leak?
  10. S

    Turkish PM: ‘We’ll Eradicate Twitter’

    In before ignorant twitter bashi... Looks like I'm too late. Just because you haven't found it useful, which it is, doesn't mean it is a shitty service.
  11. S

    Musicians Game Spotify With Silent Album

    Vulfpeck has some seriously good grooves: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQRV0c1KXYc
  12. S

    FS: 12gb Server memory, Logitech MX Revolution, Xonar DGX, Unlocked Samsung Focus

    I'll take the MX Revo dude. PM me for details and all that jazz.
  13. S

    Amazon Prime Price Increase

    Same here. Loves me some 2 day shipping.
  14. S

    Just started folding again... question

    Yep, that was it. HUZZAH! http://fah-web2.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=userpage&username=Shambler&teamnum=33
  15. S

    Just started folding again... question

    I'm an idiot! I bet that is just someone else named Shambler. I'll recheck the site after I finish my first WU.
Back
Top