Recent content by sham

  1. S

    Bluetooth Print Server - Bluetooth Network

    Dea All, I would like to be able to sne dfiles to print to my rpinter rom around the house. I require to be able to print from 1 * Desktop PC 2 * Laptop I undersatnd most people use a wireless netwrok to do this, howevevr, this is not viable for me as one of the laptops has enhanced...
  2. S

    An effective way of tiding up WIRE MANAGEMENT?

    Sorry. Just got some other wire tidy thing. Im gonna set up webcam tthen post a pic. Thanks for all the replies. i really appreciate it. in a bi ;) t...
  3. S

    An effective way of tiding up WIRE MANAGEMENT?

    Hi all, Could you suggest an effective way of tiding up wires inside a case At the moment im using some akasa cable tidy kit, but the case still looks a mess and I think it may be limiting air flow! Thanks in Advance!
  4. S

    Underclocking help!!!

    just 1 quik question, as Im new to OCIng and havent heard of underCIng. Why would anyone want to overclock. Probably, a really stupid question, but just curious. Thnanks
  5. S

    Geil Ram - OC Confusion - PCxxxx ???

    So would you suggest lowering the multiplier lower than 10x, and increasing the fsb. Thanks :confused:
  6. S

    Is this a good OC - or a Golden CHIP

    Lol, maybe ill improve in that sector. Thanks for ally our help guys...really appreciate it. ;)
  7. S

    Is this a good OC - or a Golden CHIP

    Soi i havent done too badly for a first time OC? :confused:
  8. S

    Geil Ram - OC Confusion - PCxxxx ???

    QUOTE]Stupid questions are ones you don't ask! Thanks, your help is really appreciated. I really do thank you for giving up your time to help me! Just one last question, on CPUZ, when I go onto the memory tab, it r4ecords my memory as dual. BUT, when I got to the SPD tab, my memory...
  9. S

    Geil Ram - Confusion with PCxxxx

    Thanks - i wil use memtest, but thats after im logged into windows sin't "don't boot into windows with a potentially unstable config " and how should i identify potentially dangerous... Eagerly waiting your response. Thanks ;)
  10. S

    Geil Ram - Confusion with PCxxxx

    Oh now i get it....Thanks for all your help. So at the speed im running could i tighten any timingd any more. Thanks
  11. S

    Geil Ram - OC Confusion - PCxxxx ???

    I see.. Is it undeclocking or damageful or bad ot run memory under rated speed? What is the difference between DDRxxx and PCxxxx? What DDRxxx am i running at???? Sorry if these sound a bit stupid! Thanks
  12. S

    Geil Ram - Confusion with PCxxxx

    oh i see. Thank you very much for the fast response. So what is the difference between DDRxxx and PCxxxx. What DDRxxx am i running at Sorry if these sound a bit stupid! Thanks
  13. S

    Geil Ram - OC Confusion - PCxxxx ???

    Hello all, :confused: I have GeIL 1GB (2x512MB) PC4400 UltraX-TCCD CAS2.5 Ram, and on my Asus mobo have set the Meclock timing to 400Mhz which I think i equivalent to a 1:1 FSB:Dram ratio. It is at 2.5-3-3-7 My CPU is running at 267Mhz with 10x multiplier, and my ram running at the same...
Back
Top