• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Shaggy8675

  1. S

    Out Areca and in with Z77 RAID?

    Hi all, I'm a bit insecure of what to do. I have been using and Areca 1220 for years running 5 x 1TB in RAID 5. Been running like clockwork. Yesterday I upgraded my computer, went to the MSI GD65 mainboard with Z77 chip. After installing all and running fine, I plugged in my Areca and...
  2. S

    Post your workstations 2011

    Hey that is a nice looking set-up, but i love the wallpaper. Were did you get it/were can I get it ;) ?
  3. S

    A Picture I Took - 2011

    Picture i took from my daughter,
  4. S

    Nice simple sync software?

    I was just wondering which sync software is good for my use. I backup to external hdd's. The things i need to backup are photographs, e-mails en some programs. And instead of backing up by just copying folders to the external hdd's, i now want to go to a small easy to use sync program...
  5. S

    Hitachi 1tb Drives

    Mhh, strange indeed. I really haven't got a clue. I'm not familiar with LSI, so perhaps a post in the LSI topic might get you the answer you seek. On my Areca 1220 speeds go up to around 350-400mb/s with 5 7K1000.C in raid 5. So it should be able to do a lot better.
  6. S

    1 Second Linux Boot!

    My computer boots fast enough. But when booting my Areca is powering up, checking etc. This cost a lot of time. But hey, when it runs, it runs ;)
  7. S

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Which ones? From which computer?
  8. S

    Post your pc screen shots!

    Wow, wish i had space for 3 monitors hehe. Lovely indeed. My humble screen:
  9. S

    Post your workstations 2011

    He doesn't know.. I pull the power-cord out hehe sstt.. ;)
  10. S

    The Post Pics Of Your Rig Thread! - ABSOLUTELY NO COMMENTS

    My semi new rig. Got a new case, new hdd's, ssd etc. Old mainbord etc remaind. I like it, it's fast, and looks good :)
  11. S

    Post your workstations 2011

    I don't have enormous space, but it's ok for me.
  12. S

    The Lian Li Gallery

    Wow, seen some beautifull cases come by. Lovely. I got my first Lian-Li PC-9F last week. Not modded so far, except for blue cold cathodes. But i'm getting inspired buy the others :D
  13. S

    How to get a better wireless signal?

    I don't know he card myself. You say you use the extended antenna. First of all try to place the antenna as high as possible, this also goes for the router. Higher is better with antennas. You say you work in your garage. I don't know the construction of your garage, but most ones i know use an...
  14. S

    What resolution do you play at?

    1280 x 1024. IIyama Prolite TFT screen :) Could fit up to a 20" perhaps, but my workspace would get very crowded.
Back
Top