Recent content by ShadrachBond

  1. S

    24" Non-TN Monitors for Gaming

    I'm looking for a new computer monitor, finally. I am currently using an older 17" NEC, I believe it's a FE971SB. However, it's time for a widescreen LCD display, so I can finally experience true widescreen gaming. I've been checking reviews for days all over the internet, but nothing has...
  2. S

    150GB Raptor Problem

    I have bought several hard drives from Newegg in the past and have never had a problem with them. I just find it strange that two drives would have the have the same problem; making the same sound, at the same time in the boot cycle. I'm just not sure what to try next...
  3. S

    150GB Raptor Problem

    I sent the drive right back to Newegg.com, so I haven't tried to contact WD directly yet. As far as cooling, there is a single 120mm fan directly in front of the drive, blowing onto it, so I doubt that drive cooling is an issue. My power supply is a new 600W OCZ PowerStream unit, but I'm not...
  4. S

    150GB Raptor Problem

    I recently build a new computer for myself, and I decided to go with the WD1500 for the hard drive. However, after formatting and installation of Windows XP, on the second reboot, the drive made a click sound, and then sounded like it was releasing air from inside it. After these sounds, all...
  5. S

    Poll: Reliability of Various Storage Drives

    1. Have you ever had a hard drive fail on you? No, I have been fortunate enough to never have had this occur. 2. Have you ever had a USB Pen fail on you? (if you've used these) No, even through two wash/dry cycles in the laundry. 3. Have you ever had an external Hard Drive Fail on...
  6. S

    New Motherboard

    I have decide to build a new computer, but I am so far at a loss with which motherboard to choose. I am currently open to almost any suggestions. However: It must be nForce 4 SLI Other than that, does anyone have any opinions at all? Thanks in advance
  7. S

    Motherboard Choosing...

    Very soon I will begin construction of my new computer, but I am having trouble choosing which motherboard will go into the belly of this new beast. Here is the other equiptment I have chosen so far: Chassis - Lian Li V COOL PC-V1000 Plus Silver Aluminum Newegg Item: N82E16811112085...
Back
Top