Before i got this B087B-005B, i had purchased the B087B-002B for $110. this one also required a firmware update, but i was never able to get in contact with Accell Support to access the download.
the B087B-005B i have now, for $80 less, also requires a firmware update according to the FAQ on...
With the displayport screen only, i get nothing (all screens are black)
add a DVI, the DVI screen comes on, but at a forced 800x600
same story when the other DVI is added, but it dupes the other DVI (still at 800x600)
edit: Remove the display port, the 2 DVIs revert to their "extended...
Hey guys,
I'm pretty new to the forum, and recently got a 3rd monitor for my birthday.
My computer has a Radeon HD 5770. I know that this isn't the best card to be running eyefinity on, but I'm not looking to do any real hardcore gaming.
my issue started out with me being ignorant to the fact...