Recent content by Sergio620

  1. S

    Q6660 and CoolIT Freezone

    It is called a heat sink lapping kit. http://www.ochardware.com/reviews/elitecoolkit/index.html
  2. S

    Q6660 and CoolIT Freezone

    Well after hours and hours of reading forums and suggestions I learned three very easy things I can do to improve performance of the freezone. One get rid of the factory thermal paste and use Artic Silver 5. Two change the 96mm fan to a 120mm and three make sure the mobo has 100% power to the...
  3. S

    Q6660 and CoolIT Freezone

    I know I am a n00b for even buying this after reading this forum. This is my first shot at trying OCing. I have a Asus striker II Formula mboard with a q6660. The box has 3 fans and is very cool. Well since any heavy overclocking is out fo the question I was thinking to maybe try and get it...
  4. S

    Please delete sorry

    Please delete very sorry
Back
Top