Recent content by Seiz

  1. S

    win7 boot problem after BIOS change mode

    Thanks you both, the steps in that link worked for me.
  2. S

    win7 boot problem after BIOS change mode

    Hello, I need a little help with the following issue: I had installed Win7 64 on a RAID 0 SSD. Worked perfectly. I bought a new SSD, used Samsung Data Migration to mirror my win7 to the new SSD. Windows works well. I went into BIOS to change the mode from RAID to AHCI. After windows...
  3. S

    WD Raptor vs SSD

    I also have a VR 150GB and compared to normal slower HDDs it's pretty fast. Close to it are the Black series drives. And in day to day basis you will notice the difference from a standard 7200rpm drive. But for now is all i need , i will go for a SSD when the technology will get mature and...
  4. S

    A good alternative to stock GTX 285 cooling ?!? Need your help

    I think all i have to do is wait for the GTX Pro to be available in my country. I'm looking for more than 2 weeks now and it's always out of stock on all major online stores :( I think that i have a good airflow in my case ( Akasa Eclipse 62 ) , we will see . Thanks for the replies
  5. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    Well finally i got the 650s :D They are amazing :P Currently while not listening to them i use biwavegen to burn-in ( pink noise ). But it's like nothing i have listened to until now ( yes , i never had any hi-fi stuff ) . Thanks for the guidance.
  6. S

    A good alternative to stock GTX 285 cooling ?!? Need your help

    Hello, I own a evga gtx 285 stock. What is disturbing to me is the big noise the cooler makes while playing games ( also the gpu reaches around 90oC ). I saw some reviews , i'm mainly interested in the Arctic Cooling Accelero Xtreme GTX Pro . Now , i only found some GTX 280 reviews , and...
  7. S

    My core i7 920 idles at 100Celsius

    How about reading the temps with a different program ? Just to double check ... I recommend RealTemp.
  8. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    I think i will stick to the 650s , i'll have the money in a couple of days and buy it brand new from store. Many thanks for your replies
  9. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    I allready have the Essence ST . There is no one importing Grado in Ro , so i'm a bit worried about warranty. Those Denon's are too expensive for me atm :(
  10. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    Well no more 650s for me , he sold to someone else . So now i'm back hunting again for a good bargain.
  11. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    Found the seller , i think i will buy them. Genre ? All sorts but mainly old rock , electronic genres , epic soundtracks :) Atm i'm increasing my flac collection , getting rid of old mp3s Will let you know if i get the 650s , the ST seems to only ship today :( So , what do you think ? Will the...
  12. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    I can't reach the guy with the 650s , the sound card is arriving tomorrow :) can't wait . Thanks for your replies .
  13. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    I found a pair of 650s for 200euro , they look almost new , have warranty . I think it's a good price , but i would like to hear them first :( I was going for the 555 as a starter , but you're not the only one that recommended 650 as a must have :)
  14. S

    Best start for PC hi-fi : Essence ST + HD555 ?

    Hi , I would like to move from the onboard sound to something better. I have some old H/K 2.1 speakers , but i intend to use a pair of good headphones. I will use this setup for both gaming and music. After reading some reviews , i found that the Asus Xonar Essence ST and the Sennheiser HD555...
  15. S

    i7 920 Memory recommendations

    Thanks , i do not know much about OC , i currently keep my CPU at 3ghz with that gigabyte tool , i'm not doing it from bios ( lack the knowledge ) . Will think on that buy then , i'd like to know it will go faster even so at 3ghz ( the games ).
Back
Top