• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by seefergamer

  1. S

    First 1GB card: ATI FireGL V7350

    I donno but pretty soon there gonna have to find new ways of cooling those badboys... I cannot imagine a 2 GB 1000/2000 card on AC
  2. S

    What is the Best Gaming Rig Possible?

    Ive been looking around on the internet and ive gathered some information... This is THE best gaming machine possible and can possibly stay that for almost a 2 months :D 2 High Performance 650 Watt Power Supplies OC'ed 4 GHz AMD FX57 OC'ed SLI 7900 GTX OC'ed 4GB OCZ RAM -60 'C Phase...
  3. S

    What is the Best Gaming Rig Possible?

    Just out of curiosity... I dont want to buy one or anything I just want to know. Im sure theres better than an OC'ed FX60 with OC'ed SLI 7900 GTX, 4 Gigs of OCZ RAM, and 4 150 Gig Raptors. Like is their THE dream machine... which like noone has but it is possible to build one, like maybe a Dual...
  4. S

    Has anyone seen Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children?

    I showed it to my family yesterday night on my monitor and they were amazed. I had to explain alot of stuff to them during the movie because they didn't know what "materia" was. Or who "mother" was heh. So it was kinda a confusing experience but they liked it overall. 8/10 for them. 10/10 for me.
  5. S

    Has anyone seen Final Fantasy VII : Advent Children?

    It is the best cg movie I have ever seen period... The storyline is awesome and the flashbacks with Aeris are pretty cool. Check it out on DVD April 25 (i saw the translated version)
  6. S

    Favorite RPG of all time?

    Oh, wow some pretty cool games... some I think I havent even heard of that I might just think about picking up next time I go to the buy/rent some games. The thing that ruled about Chrono Trigger that I really liked was the New Game+ and the multiple endings. It also introduced (i think) The...
  7. S

    Favorite RPG of all time?

    Lots of good RPG's were out for SNES like Bahamut Lagoon, Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana, Super Mario RPG, Legend of Zelda a Link to The Past, Earthbound... just to name a few.
  8. S

    Favorite RPG of all time?

    It looks like its a tie between real-time RPG and turn based... Personally I dont care, I just want a good story, interactive characters, and lots of extras and bonuses. I hate games where when you finish it its pretty much over. All they add at the end is some "super boss" thats eviler than the...
  9. S

    Favorite RPG of all time?

    Lol, wow lots of people like good games phew... I was thinking half of you are gonna say WoW or something. Im playing Final Fantasy 1 right now... going back to the roots, and wow it amazes me how little the games style havs changed over the years.
  10. S

    9800PRO Upgrade needed

    Oh sorry about that suggestion then, I just noticed that the card wasnt much more powerful than the 9800Pro. You could go with the 6800 GS of course, I forgot that was AGP :P
  11. S

    Favorite RPG of all time?

    What is your favorite console RPG or computer RPG of all time? No MMO's just classics and stuff like that. I'd have to say mine would be Final Fantasy VII or Diablo II. Diablo II because of its super addictive gameplay and fun character builds. Final Fantasy VII for the best storyline ever, and...
  12. S

    9800PRO Upgrade needed

    Check this video card out my friend has one and has had a very good experience with the card and BFG. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814143027
  13. S

    Lookin 19" LCD monitor in the $300-350 CDN range

    I got my monitor at costco, its a 19" Acer AL1913 ive owned it for 9 months and its crisp and quite bright. It only costs around 340$ - 380$. So if your not afraid to go a little above your budget try and get that one. Or look for samsung monitors, theyre not too expensive and the have the...
  14. S

    What PCI-Express Card for under $250?

    The reason I dont want to go for the higher end cards is that I do not know if they will. 1. Fit in my case 2. Run with my weasly 350 watt power supply Anyone know of a site that compares benchmarks between the GeForce 6200 and the middle ranged 7 series? Oh and buying a used one is out of...
  15. S

    agp 7800 graphics card or xbox 360?

    Get 360 because the graphics capabilities surpass the 7800 AGP, well if ya dont got a high definition tv or at least a projection system then its personal preference. It depends on what games you play more console or computer. You could always upgrade your computer later...
Back
Top