Recent content by SeanConnery

  1. S

    5870 stuttering issues.

    Has anyone figured out what is causing these yet? I have tried the Diamond and XFX 5870. I have tried it on two different computers. One with a Q6600 processor, and one with an I7 920 processor. I have tried it on Windows Vista 64 and Windows 7 64. I have tried it at different resolutions...
  2. S

    Diamond 5870 framerate dropping issues.

    I am running Fallout 3 at 1920 x 1200, ultra settings. This is what I ran it at on the Mac Pro and it never dropped below 60 fps. As far as the spots, it happens indoors, but a lot more when I am outdoors. It doesn't drop and stay, its more when I am moving the mouse around. It will have a...
  3. S

    Diamond 5870 framerate dropping issues.

    I recently purchased a Diamond 5870 for my PC and in Fallout 3 and Crysis I am getting crazy framerate dropping. In Fallout 3 I can run 60 fps, but then it will randomly do drops to like 35-40 out of nowhere. Crysis runs at about 50 and does drops to aound 25-35. I'm running this on a...
Back
Top