Recent content by ScottH82

  1. S

    Need Headphone Suggestions for Iphone...

    Anyone read any reviews on the Sennheiser MM50 iP??
  2. S

    Need Headphone Suggestions for Iphone...

    Sounds like IEM's are what I want. My main complaint is earbuds my iphone came with just fall out while working out. The IEM's sound like they'd work perfect for me when working out.. So which ones are good without paying through the nose??
  3. S

    Need Headphone Suggestions for Iphone...

    IEM's?? What are those? I am deff interested...
  4. S

    Need Headphone Suggestions for Iphone...

    I am looking for some earbud style headphones for my iPhone. The ones that came with the thing are totally worthless when jogging etc. They always seem to fall out. So I am looking for a set that fit snugly yet are still somewhat comfortable to wear when working out. Thanks,
  5. S

    iPhone & Sirius Radio...

    I thought about it some.... Is there like a Remote Desktop application that will allow me to remote into my home box and stream Sirius from my home box and hear it on my iPhone? I know Jaadu supposendly supports sound but will it work how I am thinking? I am not really ready to pay $25 for...
  6. S

    iPhone & Sirius Radio...

    I am curious as to how I can listen to Sirius satalite radio on my iPhone. I know there used to be uSirius app but it apparently no longer exist. Is there any alternatives to stream it on my iPhone??
Back
Top