Recent content by schlitzbull

  1. schlitzbull

    Recommendations for internal blu ray player

    I also saw someone recently add a new post selling drives in the For Sale / Trade if you prefer a [H] member.
  2. schlitzbull

    Recommendations for internal blu ray player

    Only certain drives can burn 4k discs. I ordered a drive from this person. It came packed immaculately and has worked flawlessly. Tempted to buy another since from what I can see they are starting to release new drives with firmware that can't be downgraded. Just to have an extra in storage for...
  3. schlitzbull

    WTS/WTT - 2x ASUS RT-BE92U NIB & Other ASUS RTRs

    Bump. Adding some items.
  4. schlitzbull

    WTS/WTT - 2x ASUS RT-BE92U NIB & Other ASUS RTRs

    1) 2x ASUS RT-BE92U NIB - $300 Shipped CONUS https://www.asus.com/networking-iot-servers/wifi-routers/asus-wifi-routers/asus-rt-be92u/ These are new in box from when I ordered them from Amazon. Ended up going a different route. I dont want to split at this time. The mesh feature is basic but...
  5. schlitzbull

    FS/FT: Seasonal Cleaning | Basic Arlo Setup

    ========================= For Sale ========================= Arlo Base Station and 2 Cameras - $160 Shipped Base Station: VMB4000 Cameras: VMC4030P-100NAS This was a hand me down from my FiL. They don't integrate/operate with my setup the way I want so I'm letting them go. Not really sure how...
  6. schlitzbull

    FS: 2x8G DDR4 RAM (2400 + 2666 stick), Corsair ML140 fans, Noctua NF-S12A PWM

    Bump for seller. Drives arrived in like new condition. Hoping to buy more before he sells out!
  7. schlitzbull

    FS: 2x8G DDR4 RAM (2400 + 2666 stick), Corsair ML140 fans, Noctua NF-S12A PWM

    Bump for seller. Drives were packaged impeccably!
Back
Top