From my understanding the kill switch is a optional feature mainly designed for business consumers,you have to download the software to do this it isn't automatically activated.
This actually isn't that bad of an idea to seperate your graphics card from similar cards from other companies.I think they may be pricing it a bit high at $200 but if it ends up going down to $10-$20 more expensive than a regular 5770 I would consider it.
ive tried different WUs and reinstalling multiple times and its still the same.I think the next thing I'm going to try is the linux client to see if its a windows problem.
Yesterday i had set up the smp client on my quad core phenom 2 and everthing was running fine and hfm estimated 5000 ppd. About a third of the way through the WU the time per frame dropped from 6:30-7 minutes to an hour and a half. ive tried both reinstalling the smp client and using multiple...