I did some searching earlier and I found that it does exist for your standard usb ports (see https://amazon.com/dp/B075F6BD4Y) but I have had no luck finding something that works off of your internal pc connectors
I don't think I'm describing it most effectively, but Basically, I'm looking for a little device that can go between my motherboard and front pannel USB-C port that adds the capability of USB-PD (power delivery) to the port. Does such a thing exist? I've had no luck finding one in my brief...
Hi,
I recently bought a Meshroom S v2 and the riser cable I also bought was too short for me to use. If I was able to, I would have gotten SSUPD's riser cable that should be guaranteed to work but so far as I can tell, there is no US seller that has the 27 cm cable that I theoretically need to...