Recent content by sage

  1. S

    New Build

    Is 3D worth it? I am does it add to the experience? Because if I want to build a 2D surround system, three 23" monitors would cost me in vicinity of $600 but that costs just doubles up when it comes to 3D. And about 485, well if its going to be only tad faster then I think I would be better off...
  2. S

    New Build

    @Shiro The 3D thing. And what about the new 485 card coming up?
  3. S

    New Build

    No response :(
  4. S

    New Build

    Yeah I was thinking about HAF 932. Looks like a pretty good case to me. I saw a post about Phantom on engadget, looked amazing. I don't need 3D man,there aren't enough game out there supporting 3D. And what about getting gtx 480 in sli? Wouldn't that be more future proof? I won't be upgrading...
  5. S

    New Build

    1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Gaming, CAD, video editing, web browsing and for other daily chores :D 2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included? $3500 w/o tax and shipping. 3) Where do you live? Long Beach, CA 4) What exact parts do...
Back
Top