• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Ryujin Jakka

  1. R

    Z170x Gaming 3 Overclocking Problem - Bios Locked

    Havent tried any other procs but still the overclocking features are part of motherboard only and should be available whether the processor has a locked or unlocked multiplier. I might give a try on gaming 7 motherboard to see what happens
  2. R

    Z170x Gaming 3 Overclocking Problem - Bios Locked

    Yes i have been through that thread. My motherboard model is listed which can bclk non k processors, and i downloaded specific bios which are reported to open the bclk options. However still my oc option are locked. If they open then i may try out how much the cpu oc but without them i am...
  3. R

    Z170x Gaming 3 Overclocking Problem - Bios Locked

    Hey guys Help needed desperately I have intel i7 6400T ES CPU which i am trying to overclock with z170x gaming 3 motherboard The motherboard came with F6 bios. I have tried f5g f5j and f5m bios with it but no matter which bios i flash the bclk oc option remain locked. I am frustrated now. Is...
  4. R

    New Games....which one?

    I would buy Farcry 4
  5. R

    Rumour : New iMac to have 5K Display & AMD Graphics

    5k is useless on such a mini screen
  6. R

    Co-worker updated iPad to iOS 8, hates it, wants to downgrade

    Please elaborate what is not functioning with her ipad? Ios 8 is flawlessly working on my ipad
  7. R

    It's official: Windows 10 will ship with DirectX 12

    What happened to Windows 9 guys?
  8. R

    [TBG] The Video Card Rankings - Fall 2014

    LoL i didnt understand a thing
  9. R

    im looking for a new vid card.

    U can get gtx 770 used around $200 easily on hardforum and and 270x is going half of that
  10. R

    Upgrading to nVidia's new graphics?

    I usually upgrade after 2 generations. So i am waiting for amd to release their GPUs the upcoming generation is the time to upgrade.
  11. R

    High end Titan vs "low" end GTX 980 experience

    Lets wait for 980 8GB variant then we will see the real showdown
  12. R

    SLI 980GTX or Titan Black

    Titan big no no
  13. R

    Broken LCD on S4. Send in to Samsung or local "repair shop"?

    Congratzz man samsung indeed was a right choice
  14. R

    Desktop SMS solutions?

    I have intalled both hangouts on chrome and desktop still no sms in hangouts
Back
Top