• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Ryland

  1. R

    EVGA Queue Finally Came Through

    I didnt enter the queue until last week so I might get mine around the time I die..lol
  2. R

    Adobe Flash PPAPI keeps reinstalling itself on one computer

    Malwarebytes comes back clean as does Defender but its definitely something to look at and double check on.
  3. R

    Adobe Flash PPAPI keeps reinstalling itself on one computer

    One of my computers keeps getting the Adobe Flash PPAPI client reinstalled the day after I uninstall it. It "seems" to be Chrome doing it but I only suspect that because I have to close Chrome to uninstall it. Ive gone as far as nuking the directories as specified in the uninstall instructions...
  4. R

    Newegg via Ebay : 2 x 16GB ddr4 3000 (GeIL EVO POTENZA) cas 16 for $95-10% ebay: ~ $85

    its even better if you are lucky enough to get the $15 off $75 coupon for the ebay app.
  5. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    The old blood was good but their save system is weird. I was supposedly at 42% complete, fought the monster, grabbed the folder and cutscene then the game was over. That last 58% was quick...
  6. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    It sounds like I need to try Old Blood and will get to it. I did start Dishonored but stopped mid way although I think that was more because something stopped me from gaming than from not liking it so I should go back to it. I didnt like Bioshock, just too "weird" I guess. I dont remember why...
  7. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    I can add Old Blood to the list. I kind of needed to get away from Wolfenstein for a bit due to playing them back to back.
  8. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    Titanfall 2 was pretty cool although rather short. Next up is Metro Last light Redux...
  9. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    I think one of my coworkers mentioned this..hmm...
  10. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    I guess I should see how Metro 2033 is figuring I do have it in my steam library although it is 8 years old...
  11. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    I know I started playing Witcher and stopped for some reason. How is W3? Doom 2016 was the typical "keep throwing enemies at you" game. I tried the newer Prey and found that there just isnt enough bullets in the environment to succeed although I might retry it and build a lot of...
  12. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    Thanks for reminding me that I still have Dishonored 1 to finish. Maybe I should look at picking up the 2nd one.
  13. R

    What to play after Wolfenstein 2?

    I have finished both of the recent Wolfenstein games and was wondering what other recent games are in that same vein? Does Fallout 4 of a similar enough game style?
  14. R

    24 hour sale Motorola Z2 force att only - 99.00

    I was pointing it out for those of us who do. Im still using a LeEco Pro 3 with the latest LineageOS changes.
Back
Top