• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by russjohn202

  1. R

    Diablo 3 Guest Pass

    Any of you gents kind enough to let me have one?
  2. R

    Max Payne 3 displaying wrong fps

    Catalyst's v-sync is actually on OFF and the one in-game is ON as seen in the video. I'm going to try FRAPS next and see if it display the fps correctly.
  3. R

    Displayport cables impossible to find B&M??

    I bought one from Fry's before. I saw the monster cables one for $100, but I ended up getting a no name brand for around $20 in the same store.
  4. R

    Max Payne 3 displaying wrong fps

    I've been playing Max Payne 3 since yesterday , which by the way is an awesome game and noticed something. My FPS is hovering around 80-100 with v-sync on. I'm playing on a U3011 so it should be locked at 60 fps right? Settings are either on High or Very High except for MSAA. I actually made a...
  5. R

    2GB VRAM is not simply enough. (sorry 670/680 owners)

    I game on 1600p and sometimes on 4960 x 1600 when softth works.
  6. R

    2GB VRAM is not simply enough. (sorry 670/680 owners)

    So for people who doesnt have a 680 yet but is about to get one like me, should i get the 2gb or the 4gb one?
  7. R

    Eyefinity 2.0 -- no PLP.....

    I don't really mind paying $500-$1000 for something i would use for 5-10 years or more. I'm actually getting tired dealing with softth with my plp setup.
  8. R

    GTX 680 In Stock Thread

    I just got home from work and this is what i see. Are you f$&@ing kidding me? I swear that somebody cursed me not to get this video card.:mad:
  9. R

    GTX 680 In Stock Thread

    Any app for android users that you know of? To be honest, trying to buy this asus card is getting to troublesome for me. Since I can't be in front of a computer during the day because of this thing called work and I've read that they stock them up during work hours, I'm afraid that it's going to...
  10. R

    GTX 680 In Stock Thread

    I'm still waiting for the Asus DCUII GTX 680 (top) edition to come in stock. I've been trying to snag one for over a week now with no go. I signed up with Newegg's "auto notify" but did not get any messages or email. Did anyone from [H] got one the last few days?
  11. R

    GTX 680 In Stock Thread

    I only want to get this particular model, asus dcuii top gtx 680, don't want to buy a reference card. If I'm paying $500+ on something, I'm going to get the one I actually want.
  12. R

    GTX 680 In Stock Thread

    I bet that I can refresh faster than you;).
  13. R

    GTX 680 In Stock Thread

    Hey hammer, did you get yours from newegg? Because I've been waiting forever to snatch one of this babies up but I can't because of no availability. Any tips on how I can get one other than furiously refreshing the web page?
  14. R

    Anyone bought a 2007FP from Dell lately?

    Available right now! You might want to call to get a cheaper rate and to assure that you get an IPS panel. I was able to grab 2 for $180.00 w/ regular shipping.
  15. R

    Dell U3011 coming soon.

    Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I just received one of these amazing monitors and I couldn't be any happier with it. One question though, is anyone having weird lines on the post screens. It didn't do it back with my old 1200p monitor and I don't think its my video card since...
Back
Top