Recent content by RussianInfantry

  1. R

    When are we gonna start seeing multi-core GPU's?

    That isn't multicore at all. It's called superscalar execution, and CPUs from the P6 core and up do it too.
  2. R

    FS: Motherboard and CPU

    Nice Q6600, bump.
  3. R

    PAo_ReVoLT's Thread

    bump for good value
  4. R

    FS: EVGA 8800GTS 640

    Excellent price. el bumpola.
  5. R

    FS: EVGA 8000GTX

    ygpm
  6. R

    Q6600 + DFI LP JR P45-T2RS = ^@&#

    Ok, I've had this very same processor (now lapped, mind you) inside of a Rampage Formula for some time with excellent results. FSB speeds of 450 and 500 were no sweat, and didn't have a problem with the hardware. But the setup was too big so I wanted to shrink it all. Enter the DFI board...
  7. R

    FS: nsk2480 w/o PSU

    Bump for an excellent case at an excellent price.
  8. R

    The [H]ardForum Perpetual Freebies Thread

    Up for grabs: 2x Pentium III-S 1.4Ghz (SL6BY) claimed Celeron 1.3Ghz (SL5VR) Pentium III 733Mhz (SL4CG) Pentium III 533Mhz (SL3VF) Looking for one old (even broken) 1st party Gamecube controller (with the main C-stick intact). I need the C-stick to repair my wavebird :p
  9. R

    WTB XGI Volari V8 Duo

    Ok, I know the card is ass, but I collect video cards. If someone is willing to sell one, I am willing to negotiate a selling price. Not looking to spend more than $60
  10. R

    FS/FT Asus Rampage Formula

    Bump, I have returned, and the board is still available.
  11. R

    WTB: 4.0Ghz + Quad. Q6600, Q6700, Q9450

    I can barely get my Q6600 to post at 4Ghz. Good luck, but you may be seeking a needle in a haystack.
  12. R

    E6600 + Rampage OC help! :[

    Try this: CPU Vcore: 1.42v CPU FSB: 450Mhz Multiplier: 8.0x Memory Speed: 900Mhz Timing: 5-5-5-18-2T Ram:FSB Ratio: 1:1 NBv : 1.45v FTT: 1.40V That should yield 3.6Ghz. If not, try bumping up the vcore a little more.
  13. R

    Yet Another FS Thread

    I assume the price on the 7900 is a typo?
  14. R

    FS: 8800GT (eVGA KO) - 2 mo old, $85.

    The fact that he places a guarantee of his own on it seems viable enough. Bump for a good deal.
  15. R

    FS/FT Asus Rampage Formula

    Bump, pictures and relevant information added. Also, board is still available, but I shall be out of town from the 21st to the 31st, and incapable of shipping (and therefore making a transaction) before then. So, if you're interested, keep in mind you'll have to remind me when I return if you...
Back
Top