Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Great! I have a Shield that I really haven't been using that much and bought a long time ago (seems like 3 years and it felt weak then), but it seems it has been upgraded quite a bit since I bought it. I plan to bring it out of darkness this summer, but I wanted to be sure it wasn't about the...
Zugucase or the Soke. Both for iPad Mini 5, both have great drop protection and are not super bulky, which will ruin the Mini which is small and powerful. Both use magnets in the stand to give a stable device when you sit them on a table for viewing. I would leave aside the Otterbox.