Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
It's been awhile since I've played Gragas. I'm going to try him out tonight.
It seems like there are two main schools of thought on him. One is heavy AP. RoA, Deathcap, etc. The other is Tanky AP. I'll be going tanky AP I believe. I'm going to rush RoA and then a Spirit Visage I think to...
I always love these piracy threads and the lying people do to try and convince themselves that they're justified. Just admit you're a dirty pirate and be done with it. It's pitiful.
I hope there's no immunities or absorb in D3. Nothing was a bigger boner-assassin as taking a fire sorc to Act4. I guess with the skilltree now though you'll easily be able to have a strong skill from each mastery. Hopefully no absorb, too. I always had a full absorb set in my stash on my Smiter...
I haven't really done Tank Morde in ages, but the main thing I'd say is screw Sunfire. I've never really liked that item. Especially on Morde where Regen is so nasty when you got a FoN, Randuins and Spirit Visage if you want.
Get your Sorc boots quicker and make sure you get some of the regen...
It doesn't really matter if you're mimicing play or not. What gets bots caught isn't if it looks like a real player, or some guy is playing 900 hours straight. It's the type of packet injection and stuff they use to achieve it.
To the guy above you, re has history taught us anything: Yeah, I'd...