• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ROCnRoll

  1. R

    Looking for a Kick A** card for MW2

    I'm looking to upgrade my video card and looking for the best card to play MW2 - SAPPHIRE 100245L Radeon HD 4850 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card - ASUS P5Q Pro LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail - G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB)...
  2. R

    Possible BIOS issues???

    Well, Nenu was right. I bought a ASUS DVD drive and everything is working. Thanks Nenu
  3. R

    Possible BIOS issues???

    I would believe that if it was not affecting both the DVD Drive and both hdds
  4. R

    Possible BIOS issues???

    I have been having issues with my two hard drives. When installing WoW and all its wonderful patches, I continue to get a CRC error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WoW on 2 different drives (both slave and master) and both give the same CRC error. I have even borrowed a friend's WoW disks...
  5. R

    New machine

    That is kind of funny, I just got done rebuilding using Intel and came close to that same build:D. I do have a case: APEVIA X-CRUISER-BK/420 Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 420W Power Supply with an upgraded powersupply: APEVIA Chameleon ATX-AS550W-BL 550W ATX12V v2.03 Power...
  6. R

    New machine

    My monitor is a SAMSUNG 906BW Black-Silver 19" 2 ms (GTG) Widescreen LCD Monitor hooked up by DVI set at 1440 x 900. I do a little of digital photo work and I am going through college for web design. I'm looking at a MAC for the webdesign and digital photo work. I just want to build this machine...
  7. R

    New machine

    I'm trying to build a gaming rig that can handle alot. I play COD4, BF2, TF2, and WoW. I've done some research and have always been leaning towards AMD. Here is what I put together on Newegg.  ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe AM2+/AM2 AMD 790FX ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail Model #:M3A79-T...
Back
Top