• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Rocculus

  1. R

    LG L246W

    Have you tried raising your DPI to 120?
  2. R

    LG L246W

    Anyone try using the Gretag Macbeth Eye-One Display 2 to calibrate their L246W? In advanced mode, if I set a target luminance of 120 or 140 cd/m2 with Eye-One Match 3.6.1, I end up setting the brightness to around 17-21 and contrast to 100, which makes the display too dark with terrible crushed...
  3. R

    DVI Signal Loss During Windows Loading Screen

    Cool. Just making sure everything's fine. Thanks for the responses.
  4. R

    DVI Signal Loss During Windows Loading Screen

    When I normally boot up Windows XP Pro, I'll see the Windows loading screen with the loading bar. Afterwards, the screen goes blank and my monitor loses signal for a few seconds before coming back on for the Windows login screen. I don't have this problem when I boot up in safe mode. I've...
Back
Top