• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by robxpark

  1. R

    blue screen..help!

    i got the blue screen from a computer i just built about a month or 2 ago.. this is what showed up Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale I 1033 Additional information about the problem: BCCode: 50 BCP1: FFFFF500082BFAF8 BCP2...
  2. R

    windows 7 black screen?

    hey guys. when i start up my desktop and windows is loading, the screen goes black for a little bit and windows desktop finally shows up. any help? thanks
  3. R

    quick question..leaving computer on?

    hey guys. quick question. is it ok to leave my desktop on all the time or should i turn it off when i go to sleep? I usually come back from work around 6 and go to sleep around 12 so the computer is only used for those 6 hours or so. thanks
  4. R

    rate this build!

    Hey guys. please rate my first build! Case: Rosewill Challenger CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Video Card: EVGA GTS 450 Ram: CORSAIR XMS3 4GB (2 x 2GB) Mobo: GIGABYTE 880GA-UD3H PSU: OCZ OCZ600SXS2 StealthXStream 2 600W Hard Drive: WD Caviar 500GB Serial ATA HD...
  5. R

    first boot up help!

    windows install screen
  6. R

    first boot up help!

    Hey guys. This is my first build attempt but encountering some problems. I plugged everything in and I'm attempting to install Windows 7. However, the Windows install in VERY slow. It never got past that first dialogue box. I've tried switching hdd, I tried switching dvdrom drive. The only...
  7. R

    will dvi-d fit dvi-i?

    My monitor is dvi-d but my graphics card is dvi-i. will they fit or do i need to buy an adapter? thanks
  8. R

    Dell E2011H any good?

    Hey guys. What do you guys think of this monitor? I can get one for $100 new. Is it worth buying? http://www.dell.com/us/en/enterprise/peripherals/monitor-dell-e2011h/pd.aspx?refid=monitor-dell-e2011h&cs=555&s=biz
  9. R

    corsair a50.will it fit?

    hey guys. i just ordered the corsair a50. i was wondering if it will fit in the rosewill challenger case. thanks
  10. R

    dvi vs vga

    Hey guys. First time post. Looking to dual monitor. Does it matter which connection i use? Thanks
  11. R

    first post. recommendation please?

    I bought a EVGA GeForce 9800 GT Akimbo video card for $60. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...707&CatId=3670 However, people have been telling me to buy another video. Can someone recommend me another video card for around the same price. I plan on playing some games like CS...
Back
Top