Recent content by robertxc

  1. R

    cooling the i7-2600K SB

    i will be building a new i7-2600K based system with p8p67 ASUS PROV3 MB. i would want to OC the SB to say 4.2 - 4.5 GHz. I am guessing that is possible at 1.4V and would i need an after marked cooler? If anyone has done this, i would love to hear from you. I will need a quiet system, this...
  2. R

    cool and quiet case - thoughts ?

    Guys Building a system with ATX form MB CPU - i7-2600K MB - ASUS p8p67 PROV3 VID - NVIDIA 560Ti MEM - 4x4-16GB SSD - Calisto 120GB HDD - 2TB Caviar Black, sata 6g/s 1 BD-RW Looking for cool and quiet case to buy. I dont need anything flashy, windows, etc ... just something utilitarian...
  3. R

    Will the Seasonic X-560 PSU suffice. Help please

    Hello gals & guys. Here is the system i am putting together and am struggling to find enough 'good' information regarding psu wattage required. This is NOT a gaming machine, photo and video editing with VFX processing: CPU - i7-2600K MB - ASUS p8p67 PROV3 VID - NVIDIA 560Ti MEM - 4x4-16GB...
Back
Top