Recent content by rlakhani11

  1. R

    Dual-Input Auto Detection

    Sorry guys for the delayed update. But I may have misunderstood initially the DPS feature's explanation in Tom's guide. After some more testing I came to know that the DPS feature works just fine, that is, the active input does wake up the monitor when in standby mode. What I couldn't achieve...
  2. R

    Dual-Input Auto Detection

    Anyone??
  3. R

    Dual-Input Auto Detection

    I tried what ors suggested but that also didn't work. Tom's Hardware clearly mentions what the "deep sleep" option is for. And it's the same thing I need. And it's not working as it's supposed to. So then I guess my firmware is definitely buggy. Do I have the option to download the firmware and...
  4. R

    Dual-Input Auto Detection

    Then I guess what you mean is that, a monitor that has two or more similar inputs can auto switch between them, but there's no way for them to do that between dissimilar inputs. Have I correctly understood the scenario?
  5. R

    Dual-Input Auto Detection

    No auto option. Just HDMI and DP. I'm not amused by the fact that such a top of the line thing does not support something so basic. Any way to achieve this at software level?
  6. R

    Dual-Input Auto Detection

    Hi, I purchased a PS4 yesterday. I was of the belief that, like my previous display (Asus MX239H), the current one (Predator x34) would also auto-detect the active input and switch automatically. The DP is connected to the PC and HDMI to PS4. The x34 actually is not doing that. Even if the PC...
  7. R

    Compaq 6200 Pro Support for GTX 760 / 770

    Ok then. I'll keep all these suggestions in consideration. Thanks very much guys.
  8. R

    Compaq 6200 Pro Support for GTX 760 / 770

    Thanks very much for all your responses in the last few days. Actually the games I'm intending to play for some months or may be a year, are Don Bradman Cricket 14, Rocket League and LA Noire. Not gonna play any newer or recent AAA games for sure. A low-profile 1050Ti would be enough I guess...
  9. R

    Compaq 6200 Pro Support for GTX 760 / 770

    That's such a relief to know. I'll see if I can get a 1050 Ti. It's apparently way out of my budget currently but I'll try to flex it a bit. If I can't, then the only remaining option will be a used "Asus 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition" but it requires a 6-pin connector which my current PSU does not...
  10. R

    Compaq 6200 Pro Support for GTX 760 / 770

    I've been told that the mobo on this extremely old PC does not support GTX GPUs beyond 700 series, or any GPUs with UEFI BIOS for that matter. Secondly, even if they were supported, budget is a major issue here. Also, if I go for "Asus 750 Ti 2GB OC Edition", what minimum PSU capacity should I...
  11. R

    Compaq 6200 Pro Support for GTX 760 / 770

    Hi, Just wanna know if these two GPUs are supported on this ancient PC. If yes, please suggest the minimum capacity of the PSU that I should go for. 750 Ti seemed to be a bit underpowered based on the games I intend to play on it. I've changed the default SFF casing to a micro-tower one...
  12. R

    HP Envy 32 vs. LG 34UM95 vs. Dell U3415W

    It does the job as you said. But I may have found a better option (Freemake Video Converter) which does not cut anything while cropping to the desired AR and only removes the black bars. Will test it to see if it really does work. Other than that, thanks very much guys. It was very nice of all...
  13. R

    HP Envy 32 vs. LG 34UM95 vs. Dell U3415W

    Please tell me how you crop those horizontal bars out.
  14. R

    HP Envy 32 vs. LG 34UM95 vs. Dell U3415W

    Can it be safely assumed that a 27" 1440p scales 1080p content better than a 32" 1440p?
  15. R

    HP Envy 32 vs. LG 34UM95 vs. Dell U3415W

    So I went ahead with Envy 32, since it was the only option I could afford to spend on. I really don't know how to check ghosting other than moving the mouse quickly in all directions to see if the trails are too bothersome (hope I'm following the correct way). Personally, while playing, it was...
Back
Top